Friday 18 April 2014

Fotd


Today I just done a simple look using these products. 

FOUNDATION
I'm trying out a new foundation and loving it so far. I can't believe I've never heard anything about it before! It's the hard candy just face it one step foundation. It's a very thick formula however it feels like you don't have anything on your face. Ill post a review when I'm finish testing it out. 

CONCEALER 
benefits erase paste and maybelline dream lumi under the eye and makeup forever full cover concealer on blemishes that the foundation didn't cover. These three are my go to everyday concealers. 

PODWER
revlons nearly naked to set everything in place. Love the natural skin like finish this gives. 

HIGHLIGHTER
nars albatross across my cheekbones just to give a glow and some life to my face since I didn't use blush or bronzer. 

BROWS
mac mystery to fill them in, drew individual brow hairs on with stila stay all day brow pen then set everything in place with benefits gimme brow. 

EYESHADOW 
I used macs paint pot in painterly as a base then used urban decay naked basics palette in Venus, w.o.s. And naked 2 for a soft natural eye. 

EYELINER

I used urban decay electric palette in the shade fringe along with some fix + from mac as eyeliner then smudged the outer v with the same color. 

MASCARA
maybelline the rocket. For a natural look. Normally I use 2 or 3 mascaras or some false lashes. 

LIPS
YSL rouge volupte #29

Here's the finished look


1 comment:

  1. I love the color of your eyeliner! Going to have to check that out.

    ReplyDelete